Maybe you are a purchasing manager for disposable gloves, facing gloves that don’t know which material to choose. Phoenix Pharma ZRT offers Latex, Nitrile, and Vinyl disposable gloves which have passed ISO, FDA and CE certifications for different applications such as medical examinations, medical care, laboratory electronics, dentistry, product processing, and catering services work with the family, etc. I believe the following introduction will help you understand the gloves of the corresponding materials you need.
3M N95 Respirators 1860: 3 million pieces
3M N95 Respirators 8210: 5 million pieces
3M N95 Respirators 8210V: 4 million pieces
3M N100 Respirators: 3 million pieces
FFP2 Respirator mask: 5 million pieces
FFP3 Respirator mask: 4 million pieces
KN95 Respirator mask: 5 million pieces
Comfortable Light Weight and Protects from the hospital, Medical clinical and other environments
Breathable Fabric for Comfort-fit design
Saving and low cost, Ideal for the hospital, Medical clinical working, for non-hazardous use only.
Particulate Respirator 8210, N95 Key Features
• NIOSH approved N95 rating • Adjustable nose clip
• Nose foam
• Ultrasonically welded headbands Material Composition
• Straps – Thermoplastic Elastomer
• Nose Clip –Aluminum
• Nose foam – Polyurethane
• Filter – Polypropylene
• Shell – Polyester
• Cover web – Polyester
• This respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
• Approximate weight of product: 0.35 oz.
• See the 3M Technical Bulletin – Cellulose Certification – Filtering Facepiece Respirators for information about which 3M respirators contain cellulose Country of Origin Made in the USA with globally sourced materials Used For
• Use for solid particulates and liquidmists in concentrations not exceeding 10X PEL/OEL
• Always follow User Instructions And use in manners as indicated Do Not Use For
• DO NOT use for gases and vapors, oil aerosols, asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, 4,4-methylene dianiline (MDA), or abrasive blasting
• DO NOT use for particulate concentrations exceeding 10X PEL/OEL
• DO NOT use in any manner not indicated in the User Instructions Approvals and Standards
• NIOSH approved N95 particulate respirator
• Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements for a minimum 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil.
• NIOSH approval number: TC-84A-0007
MOQ: 10000 pcs
Packaging: 20pcs/box, 6boxes/case, 120pcs/case
Origin: Netherland, Hungary and Germany
Delivery time: as soon as possible max 3days express.
CE, FDA, ISO13485, SGS, TUV