DuPont™ Tyvek® is ideal for both hazardous aerosols and non-hazardous liquids, dust and particles. It provides even more protection than our ProShield® garment. DuPont™ Tyvek® is also comfortable, whether you’re working with harmful materials like lead, asbestos, or mold. The protection of Tyvek® is the proven solution.Tyvek® 400 garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a unique, nonwoven material available only from DuPont. Tyvek® 400 provides an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort of any limited use fabric technology. Tyvek® 400 fabric offers an inherent barrier against particles (down to 1.0 micron in size). Protection is built into the fabric itself; there are no films or laminates to abrade or wear away. Tyvek® 400 fabric’s durability advantage over microporous film fabrics delivers consistently better barrier, even after wear and abrasion. Applications include: lead and asbestos abatement/remediation, general maintenance/operations, spray painting, general clean-up.
- Comfort fit design based on extensive wearer input to provide our most comfortable garment design that: enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending, provides a more tailored fit, offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts, utilizes a longer zipper for easier donning and doffing and an elastic waist to better position the garment.
- Ideal for both hazardous aerosols and non-hazardous liquids, dusts and particles.
- Comfortable and breathable Tyvek
- Open Wrist and Ankles
- Laydown collar
- The garment shall be constructed of DuPont™ Tyvek® 400– a patented flash-spun polyethylene fabric
- The garment shall be white in color.
- The garment shall have serged seams.
- The garment shall be a coverall design.
- The garment shall have a collar.
- The garment shall have a front zipper closure.
- The garment shall have an elastic waist.
- The garment shall be constructed in the comfort fit design.
- The garment shall have an open wrist.
- The garment shall have open ankles.
With Tyvek Coveralls you don’t have to compromise. That’s because Tyvek coveralls deliver the best balance of protection, durability and comfort. Made using a proprietary manufacturing process, Tyvek features an inherent barrier. So, unlike other protective apparel fabrics, which have either a film or coating that can be easily scratched or worn away, Tyvek provides barrier through the entire fabric. As a result, your protection is not compromised unless the fabric has been completely torn which isn’t easy to do because of the strength and durability of Tyvek. Make sure you’re getting Tyvek. Ask for it by name. All Tyvek® Protective Wear™ garments are clearly marked with a blue label to distinguish them from others which may have not been manufactured from Tyvek® or under the entire quality system. It’s your assurance of quality manufacturing that strengthens your safety combination.
Barrier Protection You Can Trust, Durability That Isn’t Easily Compromised!
|MAIN CATEGORY||Safety Clothing|